GOREZONE Forum Index
Author Message

<  Books, Art & Music   ~  What Have You Been Listening to?

Eddie the Head
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Flesh Eating Zombie Joined: 10 Nov 2006 Posts: 862 Location: Pennsylvania
Jack Russell's Great White - He Saw It Comin'(A new release from Great White, but its a band in name only that lead vocalist Russell put together after the real band abandoned him and hired a new vocalist. He's legally allowed to call his band by the name too!)

_________________
They say he still roams the nuthouse ever hopeful of that chance to escape, return to his old school and take his evil revenge out on us all.
View user's profile Send private message
Arc-Vile
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 40279 Location: Bronx 1990
Eddie the Head wrote:
Jack Russell's Great White - He Saw It Comin'(A new release from Great White, but its a band in name only that lead vocalist Russell put together after the real band abandoned him and hired a new vocalist. He's legally allowed to call his band by the name too!)


Man! I hate that when it happens. I was a fan back in the late 1980s.

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dancing Stevie Richards
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 am Reply with quote
Mad Scientist Joined: 15 Nov 2006 Posts: 1796 Location: sorta Pittsburgh
Head Automatica
Every Time I Die
The "Batman Forever" Soundtrack
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Arc-Vile
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 40279 Location: Bronx 1990
Phantogram
Linkin Park
Daft Punk

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eddie the Head
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Flesh Eating Zombie Joined: 10 Nov 2006 Posts: 862 Location: Pennsylvania
Arc-Vile wrote:
Eddie the Head wrote:
Jack Russell's Great White - He Saw It Comin'(A new release from Great White, but its a band in name only that lead vocalist Russell put together after the real band abandoned him and hired a new vocalist. He's legally allowed to call his band by the name too!)


Man! I hate that when it happens. I was a fan back in the late 1980s.


Me too! But its a good CD though. Russell is still in good voice.

_________________
They say he still roams the nuthouse ever hopeful of that chance to escape, return to his old school and take his evil revenge out on us all.
View user's profile Send private message
Eddie the Head
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 pm Reply with quote
Flesh Eating Zombie Joined: 10 Nov 2006 Posts: 862 Location: Pennsylvania
Liz Phair S/T - Phair's "sellout" album where she worked with Avirl Lavigne's producers. Its not bad like some people made it out to be, but one song makes her sound like an older woman pretending to be like Lavigne.

_________________
They say he still roams the nuthouse ever hopeful of that chance to escape, return to his old school and take his evil revenge out on us all.
View user's profile Send private message
Dancing Stevie Richards
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Mad Scientist Joined: 15 Nov 2006 Posts: 1796 Location: sorta Pittsburgh
The Protomen - The Cover Up (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Not actually the soundtrack to a movie, this is actually the band's covers album, featuring them tearing through some popular 80s tracks like Queen's Princes of the Universe, Phil Collins's In the Air Tonight, Iron Maiden's The Trooper, and Mike + The Mechanics's Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground), among others. Very cool!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Arc-Vile
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:00 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 40279 Location: Bronx 1990
Eddie the Head wrote:
Arc-Vile wrote:
Eddie the Head wrote:
Jack Russell's Great White - He Saw It Comin'(A new release from Great White, but its a band in name only that lead vocalist Russell put together after the real band abandoned him and hired a new vocalist. He's legally allowed to call his band by the name too!)


Man! I hate that when it happens. I was a fan back in the late 1980s.


Me too! But its a good CD though. Russell is still in good voice.


Cool! I will check it out!

Beer

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 40279 Location: Bronx 1990
Eddie the Head wrote:
Liz Phair S/T - Phair's "sellout" album where she worked with Avirl Lavigne's producers. Its not bad like some people made it out to be, but one song makes her sound like an older woman pretending to be like Lavigne.


There's some good songs on this one. And whatever happened to her?

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 103 of 103
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum