GOREZONE Forum Index

<  Area 51  ~  M. Night Shyamalan Announces UNBREAKABLE and SPLIT sequel

Arc-Vile
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 41167 Location: Bronx 1990
GLASS

Earlier this year, director M. Night Shyamalan returned to theaters with his brand new film Split, which offered a different type of twist ending for fans, as a post-credit scene revealed the film takes place in the same universe as his 2000 feature film, Unbreakable. Now, Shyamalan has taken to Twitter to announce that his next project will be a film colliding the two films and will be titled Glass.

“Finished the new script,” the writer-director wrote online. “It’s taken 17 years but I can finally answer the #1 question I get, ‘Are you making a f#&@ing sequel to Unbreakable or what?’ My new film is the sequel to Unbreakable AND Split. It was always my dream to have both films collide in this third film.”

Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
Arc-Vile
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 41167 Location: Bronx 1990
Following the conclusion of SPLIT, GLASS finds Dunn (Bruce Willis) pursuing Crumb's (James McAvoy) superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price (Samuel L. Jackson) emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men. This riveting culmination of his worldwide blockbusters will be produced by Shyamalan and Jason Blum.

Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net