GOREZONE Forum Index
Author Message

<  Anything and Everything  ~  Introduction and "ugly" mugs

Arc-Vile
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990


Damn you look too serious there my friend!

Laugh


Beer

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
Raleigh Nightwolf wrote:
I plan to get a Face, and link up there. Something has been missing with My [S---E] in recent months, and it's the appearance of getting it's act together, so I'm about to head for smoother places,and it seems like Facebook's the spot to go to.


Facebook is amazing
but way too addictive!

Laugh

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Raleigh Nightwolf
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quote
Mad Scientist Joined: 09 Nov 2006 Posts: 1663
Arc-Vile wrote:

Damn you look too serious there my friend!

Laugh


Beer


Sometimes I don't notice it, but thanks. Trying to adjust the cam, and then possibly getting into that Clash/Punk/Sopranos vibe can possibly do it.

Here's something that's a little lighter...possibly. Laugh
Took just today after noticing that the other pic just may have looked a little more serious than I thought.


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/nightwolfvision/nov20.jpg

Still, I think that slicked back possibly works the best for me, especially at my advanced stage in existence.

_________________
Down inside you're dirty! Do you hear me? DIRTY!!!

The Scene of Screen 13 has arrived!
http://screen13.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Headbanger69
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 10462 Location: Queens, New York
Arc-Vile wrote:
Raleigh Nightwolf wrote:
I plan to get a Face, and link up there. Something has been missing with My [S---E] in recent months, and it's the appearance of getting it's act together, so I'm about to head for smoother places,and it seems like Facebook's the spot to go to.


Facebook is amazing
but way too addictive!

Laugh


idk, I greatly prefer Twitter, but that's just me. i mean I have more freedom to say what i want to over there. For me, there is less drama, there.

And, if you so care to follow my rants, thoughts, links, and whatnot, you can do so over at: http://twitter.com/MasterGio

_________________
Go read my blog at: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message
Dancing Stevie Richards
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Mad Scientist Joined: 15 Nov 2006 Posts: 1880 Location: sorta Pittsburgh
Uh...sorry guys, for whatever reasons I never stopped by this section of the forum. Anyway:

I am Dancing Stevie Richards, though that usually gets shortened to DSR. My real name is Joe Lerini.

I dig horror films, particularly Euro-horror, Slasher flicks, and old school Universal Horror. I dig metal, particularly progressive and alternative metal, and some punk. I dig pro wrestling and comic books, too.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Joseph-Lerini/9372776
Myspace: www.myspace.com/segajonass (supposed to be read "sega-jonas-s", like a play on "Sega Genesis")

Some of my pictures are incredibly goofy and/or stupid. Enjoy, I guess.
View user's profile Send private message
Arc-Vile
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
Raleigh Nightwolf wrote:
Arc-Vile wrote:

Damn you look too serious there my friend!

Laugh


Beer


Sometimes I don't notice it, but thanks. Trying to adjust the cam, and then possibly getting into that Clash/Punk/Sopranos vibe can possibly do it.

Here's something that's a little lighter...possibly. Laugh
Took just today after noticing that the other pic just may have looked a little more serious than I thought.


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/nightwolfvision/nov20.jpg

Still, I think that slicked back possibly works the best for me, especially at my advanced stage in existence.


Ahahahah all cool my friend!

Beer

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
Dancing Stevie Richards wrote:
Uh...sorry guys, for whatever reasons I never stopped by this section of the forum. Anyway:

I am Dancing Stevie Richards, though that usually gets shortened to DSR. My real name is Joe Lerini.

I dig horror films, particularly Euro-horror, Slasher flicks, and old school Universal Horror. I dig metal, particularly progressive and alternative metal, and some punk. I dig pro wrestling and comic books, too.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Joseph-Lerini/9372776
Myspace: www.myspace.com/segajonass (supposed to be read "sega-jonas-s", like a play on "Sega Genesis")

Some of my pictures are incredibly goofy and/or stupid. Enjoy, I guess.


Cool! Finally putting a face on you my friend!

Beer

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
Gio
Following you on Twitter too now!

Beer

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
GOREZONE on twitter:
http://twitter.com/gorezone

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arc-Vile
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
GOREZONE on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90972266231

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Headbanger69
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 10462 Location: Queens, New York
Arc-Vile wrote:
Gio
Following you on Twitter too now!

Beer


Sweet! thanx! Happy

Beer

_________________
Go read my blog at: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message
Arc-Vile
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
Ok...
your ALWAYS on twitter!
This is crazy!!!!!!!!!


Eek

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Headbanger69
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 10462 Location: Queens, New York
Arc-Vile wrote:
Ok...
your ALWAYS on twitter!
This is crazy!!!!!!!!!

Eek


i LOVE Twitter!! best thing on the net since porn!! Happy

_________________
Go read my blog at: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message
Arc-Vile
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 42156 Location: Bronx 1990
I use it to keep updated on bands, shows and events.

_________________
Webmaster
GOREZONE
Your #1 source for bloody daily horror news since 1998.
http://www.gorezone.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Headbanger69
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 08 Nov 2006 Posts: 10462 Location: Queens, New York
Arc-Vile wrote:
I use it to keep updated on bands, shows and events.


i use it for that, for fun, to keep in contact w/ some peeps, to vent, to post my thoughts, interact w/ fans of stuff I like, etc.

_________________
Go read my blog at: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 8 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum